Writing Your Thesis Abroad

After consulting your supervising TUM professor as well as a partner at a foreign university, you have the opportunity to write your Bachelor’s, Master’s or project thesis partially or completely abroad.

If your supervising professor does not have respective contacts abroad, please contact Prof. Dr.-Ing. Eckehard Steinbach.

International Affairs Delegate of the Department

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Eckehard Steinbach

Email: eckehard.steinbach(at)tum.de

Office hours by arrangement