|Lecturers:||Prof. Dr.-Ing. Klaus Diepold |
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Herkersdorf
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang Kellerer
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Bernhard U. Seeber
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Georg Sigl
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Eckehard Steinbach
|AIP supervisor:||Dipl.-Ing. Matthieu Kuntz|
|Target group:||Vertiefendes Wahlmodul B.Sc. EI, ab 5. Semester|
|Breadth:||0/0/5 (Lecture/Exercise course/Practical training)|
|Exam:||written, 120 min.|
|Time & Location:||Tuesday, 14:00 - 18:00, N1110f|
|Start:||Kick-off meeting on 23.04.2019 in N1110f |
AIP module from xx.xx.2019 to xx.xx.2019
introduction to the experiment on xx.xx.2019 at 11:00 hours in room N1110F
The practical module teaches fundamental methods of communication related to Industry 4.0 applications across 6 topical elements, each taught by a different member of the CoC Communication. In personal study of written material students prepare for each practical course where they will receive a hands-on practical tutorial in the following topics:
- Students learn how to implement visually controlled 3D printing using the FDM procedure and suppressing external disturbances
- Students learn about the realisation of packet switching nodes in software as well as in hardware. The versions are evaluated in terms of flexibility, throughput and latency.
- The students analyse the influence of quality of service parameters like delay on the control quality of an inverted pendulum.
- Students create a control environment for an Industry 4.0 printing factory. Printer status messages are displayed visually and in an auditory display. Network delay and jitter are made audible using virtual acoustics.
- RFID-Chips containing encrypted sensitive assembly parameters are attached to workpieces. The students will implement and evaluate cryptographic algorithms and evaluate security concepts.
- The students will set up a delay-optimized video transmission system and a delay measurement system. They will use the latter to evaluate the video system.
The registration can be done via TUMOnline (Institute of Media Technology).