Financial Support for Students of the TUM, Department of Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering
For every academic year, the Mühlfenzl Foundation will provide financial support to selected Students of the Department for their overseas ventures. Students stand to receive a stipend for maximum six months.
- Above-average academic results
- Social engagements within or outside of the University
Applications are to be submitted by 30. April to Ms Heike Roth.
All documents are to be submitted in 1 PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Your application should include the following documents:
- A short write-up detailing your intended stay overseas (max. 1 DIN A4 Page) covering the following points: a description of your plans, the intended length and location of your stay overseas, as well as your personal goals for undertaking the trip;
- A CV detailing your education and work experience;
- A description of extra-curricular activities within or outside of the university;
- Current academic transcripts;
- A summary of estimated costs and how you plan to finance your stay overseas, including information regarding any other form of financial support received (e.g BaFög, Scholarships, Parents, Loans); template
- A declaration agreeing to the submission of a short report summarising your stay overseas within a month after your return to Germany for the foundation;
- A valid e-mail address and contact number, in case of further inquiries.
- All documents are to be submitted in 1 PDF file to email@example.com!
N.B. Students will get the stipend only once in a lifetime. Students will lose their legal right to the stipend provided by the Mühlfenzl Foundation should they be late in submitting their short report upon completion of their overseas stint.