Financial Support for Students of the TUM, Department of Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering
For every academic year, the Lothar and Sigrid Rohde Foundation will provide financial support for selected students of the Department in their ventures overseas. Students will receive a stipend of up to 400 Euros per month, up to a maximum of 6 months.
- Above-average academic results
- Social engagements within or outside of the University
Applications are to be submitted to Ms Heike Roth by 30 April.
All documents are to be submitted in 1 PDF file to email@example.com!
Your application should include the following documents:
- A short write-up detailing your intended stay overseas (max. 1 DIN A4 Page) covering the following points: a description of your plans, the intended length and location of your stay overseas, as well as your personal goals for undertaking the trip
- A CV detailing your education and work experience
- A description of extra-curricular activities within or outside of the university
- Current academic transcripts
- A summary of estimated costs and how you plan to finance your stay overseas, including information regarding any other form of financial support received (e.g BaFög, Scholarships, Parents, Loans); template
- A declaration agreeing to the submission of a short report summarising your stay overseas within a month after your return to Germany
- A valid e-mail address and contact number, in case of further inquiries
N.B. The Rohde-stipend is performance-related. Students will lose their legal right to the stipend provided by the Lothar and Sigrid Rohde Foundation should they be late in submitting their short report upon completion of their overseas stint. Students will get the stipend only once in a lifetime.