Mentoring for International eXchange Students!
The TUM Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering provides an excellent mentoring program. A personal mentor is assigned to every incoming student.
For all your questions about student’s life at TUM, your mentor will be there to help you get started. Our mentors will support you in questions like:
- How does the administrative system work at the Technical University of Munich?
- Where do I get relevant information concerning courses?
- How is the campus organized?
- How can I get my personal schedule?
- Which types of sports are offered by Zentraler Hochschulsport?
But also questions like:
- How can I find a flat?
- How can I get to know other students?
- How can I improve my German skills?
The mentor will get in contact with you a few weeks before your arrival.
Every enrolled Electrical Engineering and Information Technology student at TUM under the frame of an exchange program can apply for the mentoring program.
You can find the application form here.