In the past few days, the new corona virus (SARS-CoV-2) has spread further in Germany. Due to this present situation is our office closed until further notice!
We're working from home. For any inquiries, please contact us per email.
For this reason specific measures at TUM are in place that also affect the events and services offered by the TUM Graduate School.
Here you can find information:
About FGZ-EI and TUM-GS
The Faculty Graduate Center Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (FGZ-EI) is part of TUM Graduate School (TUM-GS). FGZ-EI serves as first contact for Doctoral Cendidates or Graduates interested in starting a Doctoral Project at our Department for Electrical and Compzer Engineering.
Applicants, Doctoral Candidates as well as Supervisors are encouraged to read the websites of TUM-GS first in order to learn more about the structured doctoral studies at TUM, more on funding and support schemes as well as on mandatory and optional qualification elements of TUM-GS. The FGZ-EI website focuses on additional and complementary information as well as application processes.
FGZ-EI gives advice on:
- Application and membership at TUM-GS / FGZ-EI, Enrollement
- Scientific and professional qualification elements
- Funding schemes for international and interdisciplinary networking (e.g. CoC-Events)
- Work-life balance / Doctoral projects with family
- Conflicts during your doctoral project
FGZ-EI coordinates, organizes and approves:
- Membership applications (doctoral candiates list, TUM-GS)
- Recognition of all TUM-GS qualification elements (Doc-GS)
- Applications for the Internationalization support Internationalization
- Applications for the Proof Reading Service
- TUM-GS Certificates
- Scientific Qualification Seminars
- Election of FGZ-EI Doctoral Representatives
Kindly arrange for an appointment by email or telephone in advance of your visit at FGZ office:
Ms. Raschke (-28376) and Ms. Garcia Suarez (-22545), or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org