Due to the actual situation the Graduation and FGZ-EI Office is open to public only after prior appointments. Please contact us per email or telephone for any inquiries.
If you cannot reach us, we'll call you back.
About FGZ-EI and TUM-GS
The Faculty Graduate Center Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (FGZ-EI) is part of TUM Graduate School (TUM-GS). FGZ-EI serves as first contact for Doctoral Cendidates or Graduates interested in starting a Doctoral Project at our Department for Electrical and Compzer Engineering.
Applicants, Doctoral Candidates as well as Supervisors are encouraged to read the websites of TUM-GS first in order to learn more about the structured doctoral studies at TUM, more on funding and support schemes as well as on mandatory and optional qualification elements of TUM-GS. The FGZ-EI website focuses on additional and complementary information as well as application processes.
FGZ-EI gives advice on:
- Application and membership at TUM-GS / FGZ-EI, Enrollement
- Scientific and professional qualification elements
- Funding schemes for international and interdisciplinary networking (e.g. CoC-Events)
- Work-life balance / Doctoral projects with family
- Conflicts during your doctoral project
FGZ-EI coordinates, organizes and approves:
- Membership applications (doctoral candiates list, TUM-GS)
- Recognition of all TUM-GS qualification elements (Doc-GS)
- Applications for the Internationalization support Internationalization
- Applications for the Proof Reading Service
- TUM-GS Certificates
- Scientific Qualification Seminars
- Election of FGZ-EI Doctoral Representatives
Kindly arrange an appointment by email or telephone in advance of your visit at FGZ office:
Mrs. Raschke (-28376) and Mrs. Garcia Suarez (-22545), or by email: email@example.com
Our office (N2145) you can find here: