- Topics are available in the following way
- The general rules and regulations of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering hold for writing your thesis
- A Latex template is available at the institute for writing the Bachelor/Master thesis (not obligatory)
- The written report should clearly reflect the work performed. Put yourself in the reader's position when writing your report and try to think what is expected from the report. It hard to expect that the results of a research project can be summarized in 10 pages; on the other hand, a reader reading a overly large report will loose interest. A very large report does not necessarily result in a good grade. If possible, the thesis should be submitted in bound form.
- Specifications and instructions for creating a student work
Every student should do at least one presentation in our student seminar
- A student seminar is a seminar where all students present their work. It usually starts at 14:00 and can last till 20:00. Seminars are held every 1-1.5 months.
- Bachelor/Master thesis students have to do two presentations during the time of the thesis: intermediate presentation (15 minutes) and final presentation (15 minutes). It is up to the student and his/her supervisor to decide when to present. The intermediate presentation shall be used to present the project, results, and next steps.
- All other students are required to do only a final presentation.
- A .ppt template is available for the presentation upon request.
Please use the EAL student's internal form once only at the beginning of a student-topic (e.g. MSc, BSc, Research Internship, Project Course, ...) at our chair. This form helps us to manage the access to our rooms and workplaces for our students.
(This form is not valid for the Student Seminar Registration.)
- Seminar Intelligente Verfahren in der Mechatronik / Seminar on Intelligent Methods in Mechatronics Seminar on Intelligent Methods in Mechatronics