Fabian Oehler, M.Sc.
- Studies of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology at Technical University of Munich (B.Sc. and M.Sc.) with focus on microelectronics and nanoelectronics (modeling of microsystems, power electronics, semiconductor technology), multiphysics simulation
- Master’s thesis in cooperation with DRÄXLMAIER Group: “Theoretical and numerical study of electric arcs for an optimized design of high voltage switching devices”
- Project manager for innovation projects e-mobility at DRÄXLMAIER Group
- Multiphysical modeling and simulation of Li-ion batteries
- On-board state estimation methods for high voltage battery systems in xEVs
- Sensors for battery systems