- Studies of Renewable Energies - electrical Engineering (B.Eng.) at University of Applied Sciences Munich (Hochschule München)
- Internship with focus on battery electric vehicles (BEVs) at the testing department of BMW in Eching
- Bachelor thesis: "Characterization of the PV feed-in power on days with variable cloud cover"
- Stuedies of electrical Engineering and Information Technology (M.Sc.) at Technische Universität München with focus on embedded systems
- Master Thesis: "Experimental Modal Analysis of Lithium-Ion Pouch Cells - Investigation and Optimization"
- Investigation of the resonance behaviour of lithium-ion cells and modules by modal anallysis
- Influence of vibrations on performance, reliablility, lifetime and safety of lithium-ion cells and modules
- Coupling of experimental and simulative methods (FEM)
- Experimental investigation of the failure mechanism of 18650 lithium-ion batteries due to shock and drop. Journal of Energy Storage 43, 2021, 103213 more…
- Structural dynamics of lithium-ion cells – Part I: Method, test bench validation and investigation of lithium-ion pouch cells. Journal of Energy Storage, 2019 more…
- Risk of Vibrations and Resonances for Lithium-Ion Batteries - A new experimental and simulative characterization method. Kraftwerk Batterie 2018, 2018 more…