- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology at Technische Universität München, Focus: Power Engineering
- Master thesis at the Chair of Renewable and Sustainable Energy Systems: "PV systems as meteorological sensors: Inversion of the irradiance model"
- Modeling and optimization of energy systems
- Optimising the thermal use of groundwater for a decentralized heating and cooling supply in the city of Munich, Germany. EGU General Assembly Conference Abstracts, 2021 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI )
- Optimization of open-loop shallow geothermal systems using the adjoint approach. SIAM Conference on Optimization (OP21), 2021 more… BibTeX
- Maximizing the spatial potential of thermal groundwater use by mixed-integer PDE-constrained optimization. 31st European Conference on Operational Research (EURO 2021), 2021 more… BibTeX
- Integration of groundwater heat pumps into energy system optimization models. Energy 238, 2021, 121607 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI )
- Geo. KW, a coupled hydrothermal and infrastructure model at urban scale. EGU General Assembly Conference Abstracts, 2021 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI )