We are looking for a new working student who can assist with development of new functionalities of our IoT Remote Lab course's server such as:
- New Proxy implementations for different communication protocols
- Implementation of new IoT devices such as robots and their simulations
- Test automation for correction of the deliverables
- Front-end development (https://esiremotelab.esi.ei.tum.de/)
- Building of new user interfaces
Hours per week: It will be adjusted according to the availability of the student. 20h per week is possible.
Start date: As soon as possible.
A good understanding of server administration is desired for managing and understanding the general setup. More particularly:
- Experience with Docker and Docker compose
- Experience with Node.js and Go
- Experience with databases
- (optional) Knowledge of WebRTC
- Experience with Vue.js
None of the planned development requires on-site presence except for some optional device developments. Working from home or a private desk at the university is available.
Please contact Ege Korkan and send your CV.