M.Sc. Dan Huang
Technische Universität München
Human-centered Assistive Robotics (HCR)
Karlstraße 45 80333 München
Room: CCRL-II, 5008
Phone: +49 (0)89 289 268 98
Office hours: Please send e-mail in advance.
I am currently a SCUT and TUM co-cultivation PhD candidate. The duration of study at TUM is from October 2019 to October 2021, and my research direction is to use deep learning to estimate the 6D pose of object.
- deep learning
- 6D pose estimation
- Dan Huang*, Yueming Hu, Research on Image Smoothing Diffusion Model with Gradient and Curvature Features, IEEE Access, 2019,7(2): 15912 -15921. DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2892059.
- Dan Huang*, Yueming Hu, An Novel Image De-noising Model Based on Gradient and Adaptive Curvature Features and Its Application, Physica Scripta, 2019,94(11).DOI: dx.doi.org/10.1088/1402-4896/ab1d7d.
- Dan Huang*, Yueming Hu,Ge Ma, An Image Segmentation Method of Regional Variational Level Set and Its Application, IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, (Peer review).
- Dan Huang*, Yueming Hu, Ge Ma, A Method of Level Set Segmentation for Detecting Surface Distribution of Wafer Dopant, The 32nd Chinese Control and Decision Conference.(Accepted).
- Huang Dan, Luo Wenguang*, Wen Jiayan, Lan Hongli, Research on autonomous optimization control experimental system for small intelligent vehicles, Experimental Technology and Management, 2018,35(3): 146 -150. DOI: 10.16791/j.cnki.sjg.2018.03.036.
- Huang Dan, Luo Wenguang*, Wen Jiayan, Lan Hongli, Study on LED lighting closed loop control experimental system, Experimental Technology and Management, 2016,33(8):82-86.10.16791/j.cnki.sjg.2016.08.021.
- Dan Huang, Wenguang Luo, Chunli Jiang. A Car Independent Optimization Control System, CN 205594446 U .
Research on Integrated Mechanism of DC / DC Converter and Motor Drive System for New Energy Vehicles