After studying Electrical Engineering and Information Technologies in France where I received an Engineering degree, I then pursued a Master of Science in Robotics at the Technical University of Munich (TUM). My master thesis topic was: "Tactile-based Hierarchical Compliance for Stiff Robots using Quadratic Programming". Now working towards a PhD degree, I am mainly focusing on Whole-body Dynamic behavior and Control of Humanoid Robots, namely how to exploit robot dynamic properties in order to make their movements more natural and effective.
- robot dynamics
- optimal control
- sensor fusion
- human-robot interaction/collaboration
Request failed and no cached data available.
- Second-order Kinematics for Floating-base Robots using the Redundant Acceleration Feedback of an Artificial Sensory Skin. 2020 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2020 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- Online Configuration Selection for Redundant Arrays of Inertial Sensors: Application to Robotic Systems Covered with a Multimodal Artificial Skin. IROS 2020, 2020 mehr… BibTeX Volltext (mediaTUM)
- A Comprehensive Realization of Robot Skin: Sensors, Sensing, Control, and Applications. Proceedings of the IEEE Volume 107 (10), 2019, 2034 - 2051 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- Tactile-based Whole-body Compliance with Force Propagation for Mobile Manipulators. IEEE-TRO Transaction on Robotics, 2019 mehr… BibTeX Volltext (mediaTUM)