Due to the current situation, the teaching will still not be provided in the usual way in the next semester.
Please also keep updated on TUM's website regarding the effects of Covid-19 on the teaching in the next semester: https://www.tum.de/en/about-tum/news/coronavirus/studies/
This page gives you an overview over all the courses of the Summer term 2021. Click on the links of each entry to view its detailed information. Note that registration for seminars and practical courses, as well as exams, must be done through TUMonline.
- Projektpraktikum Advanced Lab Humanoid RoboCup
- Projektpraktikum Biosignal Processing and Modeling
- Projektpraktikum Cognitive Systems
- Projektpraktikum Human-Centered Neuroengineering: Neurorehabilitation
- Projektpraktikum Human-Centered Neuroengineering: Cybathlon
- Projektpraktikum Introduction Lab Humanoid RoboCup
- Projektpraktikum RoboCup@Home
The Elitenetzwerk Bayern Elite Master of Science program in Neuroengineering (MSNE) at the Technische Universität München is a two-year graduate program, with an optional Research Excellence Certificate, hosted by the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and the Center of Competence on Neuroengineering. The program is interdisciplinary and combines experimental and theoretical neuroscience with profound training in engineering. Prof. Dr. Gordon Cheng is one of the Program Directors.
In this section, you'll see a list of archives instances of course information for documentation purposes.
- Overview for Winter Term 2014/2015
- Overview for Winter Term 2015/2016
- Overview for Summer Term 2016
- Overview for Winter Term 2016/17
- Overview for Summer Term 2017
- Overview for Winter Term 2017/18
- Overview for Summer Term 2018
- Overview for Winter Term 2018/2019
- Overview for Summer Term 2019
- Overview for Winter Term 2019/2020
- Overview for Summer Term 2020