To support remote teaching, the Institute for Communications Engineering (LNT) is looking for a student assistant to help us with the translation of teaching material from our tutorial website LNTwww ( www.lntwww.de ).
The LNTwww project started in 2001 and provides nine textbooks, numerous exercises and interactive Applets to the public. These resources largely cover the field of information and communication theory. In line with the expansion of our online teaching activities, we are currently translating these contents to English, in order to make them available to international students.
- Translation of books and exercises from the LNTwww website to English
- Preservation or reprogramming of the interactive functions on the translated pages
What we expect:
- enrolled student (m/w/d)
- Knowledge of information/communication theory
- good German language skills
- good English language skills
- (at least) basic knowledge of LaTeX and HTML
What we offer:
- flexible working hours
- possibility of working from home
- remuneration according to TUM remuneration tables
- pleasant working atmosphere in an interdisciplinary team
If you have any questions or are interested in the position, please contact email@example.com. Please attach a CV and a transcript of records to any application.