Doctoral Researcher: since October 2018 at COD.
German Language Course: from 01.06.2018 till 28.09.2018, B1.1 Certificate of Completion.
Postgraduate School: 1/8/2013- 15/03/2015 Master of Engineering ME, Telecommunication Networks, University of Technology, Sydney (UTS)/ School of Engineering and Information Technology. HD (High Distinction) with GPA 3.7 out of 4.
Language Institution: best student in class with Grade B+ / INSEARCH /UTS/Australia
Undergraduate University: 2003-2008 BSc in Information and Communication Engineering (5 years with Honor) from University of Baghdad/Al Khwarizmi Engineering College. Ranke 2 among class of 27 students with average 73.6%. The first 2 years was in Electrical Engineering Department , Faculty of Engineering, University of Kufa.
Coding theory was invented in the forties to protect data transmitted through a noisy communication channel. Important families of codes have been adopted in major standards in communications, such as convolutional code (GSM), Turbo code (3G, 4G), LDPC code (Wifi), and Polar code (5G). Apart from communications, the theory has also found its vast success in numerous important areas in the fields of computer science and electrical engineerings such as data storage, memory and cache, cryptography, private information retrieval, and distributed computing.
- Codes for Communication and Storage.
- Insertion and Deletion Codes.
- Partially Stuck-at Memory Cells.
- LTE-Advanced (5G) and Mobile Networks (RRM and MIMO).
- Wireless Communication.
- Design and Monitor Networks.
- Network Coding.
- German Language course from 01.06.2018 till 28.09.2018 : B1.1 level Certificate of Completion from Carl Duisberg Training Center Munich
- Merit Reward: The best student in the class in English Language Institution (UTS: INSEARCH) Signed by David Larbalestier: Director of Studies, March 2013
Best Examination Result among all classes.
- Certificate of Recognition University of Kufa - President of the University, April 2011.
- Workshops (DAAD, Fulbright, IREX-ABET, Kick-Off Seminar , DLR workshop 2018, MIO workshop 2018 ,and Coding and Skiing 2019)
- Award of High Level Postgraduate Advanced Course in Aerospace Engineering by SAPIENZA University of Roma Selection Committee (Prof. Fillippo Graziani, Prof. Paolo Teofilatto, Prof. Fabio Curti, Dr. Chantal Cappelletti) 2012.
- Certificate of Attendance of the workshop “Writing Scientific Paper”,March 2019.
- B1.1 German Course Completion Letter, September 2018.
- Alcatel-Lucent SAM Fundamentals Alcatel-Lucent September 2013.
- CCNA Cisco ID: CSCO11773718 Cisco May 2010 to May 2013.
- CCNA1 Instructor, Instructor ID:7372858 Cisco Networking Academy – Armenia (cisco.academy.am) March 2012.
- IC3 (Internet and Computing Core Certification) Certiport - A Pearson VUE Business December 2011.
- Network Engineer, Senior Network and Telecommunication Engineer in ITRDC/ University of Kufa 2008-2014 (http://www.uokufa.edu.iq/ ).
- CCNA Instructor/ IC3 lecturer since 2012 ITRDC/University of Kufa.
- Assistant Chief Engineer - Network and Telecommunication, ECE department / faculty of Engineering.2014 – June, 2018.
Academic : lecturer at ECE department /Faculty of Engineering since April,2018 – June, 2018. Assistant Lecturer / Assistant Chief Network Engineer at ECE department /Faculty of Engineering since Feb, 2015 – April 2018. Teaching Subjects are (Academic English 1st stage 2015, Network Lab 4th stage 2015, Network 4th stage and Communication systems 3rd stage, English I 3rd stage 2018, Network Lab 4th stage 2018).
For more information : http://www.uokufa.edu.iq/faculty/staff_sites/en/index.php?haider.alkim
Research : I was supervising final stage undergraduate students ECE department for Network and telecommunication projects (LTE-A using Femto cells Mobile HetNets 2015-2016, Data Center design for small to medium enterprise (2016-2017). Furthermore, two projects for the 4th stage 2017-2018. From TUM Asia, I was supervising one bachelor student and his thesis is "Implementing Coding Algorithms for Memory with Partial Defects". Currently, I am planning to take new bachelor students to work with them in coding for storage and communication.
Professional: Servers Manager- Network and telecommunication department – ITRDC-University of Kufa since Dec 2016- June, 2018.
Marketplace: Sales and Marketing experiences and Websites management skills. Online marketing manager at (al basher center www.albasheercenter.com , email me firstname.lastname@example.org . I was working as a products and services manager (part-time job) for alkafeelomnnea (www.alkafeelomnnea.com ) wireless telecom company (Previously, Omnnea).
• Coding Theory for Storage and Networks CTSN (SS19)
• Coding Theory for Storage and Networks CTSN (SS20)
Codes Constructions for Partially Stuck-at Memory Cell Considering Correcting Additional Random Errors
1. Al Kim, Kumbesan Sandrasegaran2, Pantha Ghosal2, Shouman Barua2, “MACRO WITH PICO CELLS (HETNETS) SYSTEM BEHAVIOUR USING WELL-KNOWN SCHEDULING ALGORITHMS” International Journal of Wireless Mobile Network, IJWMN October 5, 2014,Vol(6),No 5, PP(109-122).
2. Haider Al Kim, Farhana Afroz1, Kumbesan Sandrasegaran, “INTERFERENCE MANAGEMENT IN LTE DOWNLINK NETWORKS” International Journal of Wireless Mobile Network, IJWMN February, 2015,Vol(7),No 1, PP(91-106).
3. Ramprasad Subramanian, Pantha Ghosal, Shouman Barua, Shiqi Xing, Sinhlam Cong, Haider Al Kim and Kumbesan Sandrasegaran “ SURVEY OF LTE DOWNLINK SCHEDULERS ALGORITHMS IN OPEN ACCESS SIMULATION TOOLS NS-3 AND LTE-SIM” International Journal of Wireless Mobile Network, IJWMN April 2015, Vol. 7, No. 2, PP (1-16)
4. Haider Al Kim, Ramprasad Subramanian, Farhana Afroz1, Kumbesan Sandrasegaran . “Comparison of Performance of Packet Scheduling Algorithms in LTE-A HetNets”. (Published in Springer under the code WIRE-D-15-00423)
5. Haider Al Kim , Bashar Alathari , “DESIGN AND PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM ENTERPRISES' NETWORKS: A CASE STUDY - JABER IBN HAYYAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY (JMU)” , Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences JEAS , November 2017
6. Haider Abdul Hassan Hadi Al Kim, Shouman Barua "Service Level Agreement (SLA) for Cloud Computing Compilation with Common and New Formats"International Journal of Scientific Research and Management (IJSRM), Volume 06, Issue 04, Pages 01-09, May 2018
7. Maghrib Abidalreda Maky Alrammahi, Haider Abdul Hassan Hadi Al Kim " Enhancement and Performance Analysis of VoIP Algorithms in Wireless Networks" , International Journal of Computer Techniques -– Volume 5 Issue 2, Mar – Apr 2018
8. HAIDER ABDULHASSAN HADI AL KIM, MAGHRIB ABIDALREDA MAKY ALRAMMAHI, "THE TRANSITION FROM 4G TO 5G BY EMPLOYING FEMTOCELLS PROVEN THROUGH DATA RATE, PLR AND DELAY“, JOURNAL OFTHEORETICAL AND APPLIED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (JATIT , E-ISSN 1817-3195 / ISSN 1992-8645). Published 15- October 2018
1. H. Al Kim, S. Puchinger, and A. Wachter-Zeh, “Error Correction for Partially Stuck Memory Cells,” in International Symposium on Problems of Redundancy in Information and Control Systems 2019, Oct. 2019, Moscow, Russia.
2. H. Al Kim, S. Puchinger, and A. Wachter-Zeh, “Bounds and Code Constructions for Partially Defect Memory Cells,” accepted in International Workshop on ALGEBRAIC and COMBINATORIAL CODING THEORY ACCT 2020, October 11-17, 2020, BULGARIA.
All my academic and research accounts
1- Technical University of Munich : https://www.ei.tum.de/en/lnt/people/doctoral-researchers/alkim/
2- The site of the new University of Kufa http://staff.uokufa.edu.iq/?haider.alkim
3- Elearning uokufa elearning.uokufa.edu.iq/moodle/eng/user/view.php
1. Google Scholar https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=BfLBPOsAAAAJ&hl=en_US
2. Research Gate as follows https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Haider_Al_Kim
3. Research ID as follows http://www.researcherid.com/rid/E-2392-2018
Other links related to scientific research and biography:
1- ORCID at https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2429-1565
2. LinkedIn as follows https://www.linkedin.com/in/haider-al-kim-b4768a53
3. Scopus ID by link https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=57196002823