- Topics in Multi-User Information Theory [ pdf file ] [ DOI link ]
G. Kramer, Found. Trends Commun. Inf. Theory, vol. 4, no. 4-5, pp. 265-444, 2007
- Cooperative Communications [ pdf file ] [ DOI link ]
G. Kramer, I. Maric, and R.D. Yates, Found. Trends Network., vol. 1, no. 3-4, pp. 271-425, 2006
- Directed Information for Channels with Feedback [ ps.gz file ] [ pdf file ]
Konstanz: Hartung-Gorre Verlag, 1998. ETH Series Inf. Proc., Vol. 11, Ed. James L. Massey.
Please see also: Google Scholar [ google scholar ]
- "Mismatched models to lower bound the capacity of optical fiber channels," [ arXiv ]
F. J. García-Gómez and G. Kramer, IEEE/OSA J. Lightw.Techn., submitted April 2020
Recently Published or Accepted:
- "Information theory for cellular wireless networks," [ Cambridge ]
Y.-H. Kim and G. Kramer, in Information Theoretic Perspectives on 5G Systems and Beyond, I. Maric, S. Shamai, O. Simeone, eds., Cambridge Univ. Press, May 2020
- "Coding for positive rate in the source model key agreement problem," [ Xplore ]
A. Gohari, O. Günlü, and G. Kramer, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, 2020, Early Access
- "Sum-rate capacity for symmetric Gaussian multiple access channels with feedback," [ Xplore ]
E. Sula, M. Gastpar, and G. Kramer, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, May 2020
- “Efficient coding and modulation for satellite links with severe delay constraints,” [ Link ]
G. Kramer, G. Liva, D. Donev, and M. C. Coşkun, in Munich Aerospace Report. New Horizons in Space Technology, Munich Aerospace e. V., April 2020
- "Information rates of precoding for massive MIMO and base station cooperation in an indoor scenario," [ EURASIP ]
S. Dierks, G. Kramer, B. Panzner, and W. Zirwas, EURASIP J. Wireless Commun. Network., Jan 2020
- "Code constructions for physical unclonable functions and biometric secrecy systems," [ Xplore ]
O. Günlü, O. İşcan, V. Sidorenko, and G. Kramer, IEEE Trans. Inf. Forensics Security, Nov 2019
- “Nested tailbiting convolutional codes for secrecy, privacy, and storage,”
O. Günlü, T. Jerkovits, V. Sidorenko, and G. Kramer, ACM Workshop Inform. Hiding & Multimedia Security, Denver, CO, Jun 22-24, 2020
- "Stealth communication with vanishing power over binary symmetric channels,"
D. Lentner and G. Kramer, IEEE Int. Symp. Inf. Theory, Los Angeles, CA, Jun 21-26, 2020
- "Efficient evaluation of asymptotic trapping set enumerators for irregular LDPC code ensembles,"
E. Ben Yacoub, G. Liva, and G. Kramer, Int. Zurich Seminar, Zurich, Switzerland, Feb 26-28, 2020
- "Joint decoding of distribution matching and error control codes,"
P. Schulte, W. Labidi, and G. Kramer, Int. Zurich Seminar, Zurich, Switzerland, Feb 26-28, 2020
- "Finite-precision implementation of arithmetic coding based distribution matchers,"
M. Pikus, W. Xu, and G. Kramer, IEEE Global Telecomm. Conf., Waikoloa, HI, Dec 9-13, 2019
- "On maximum-likelihood decoding of time-varying trellis codes,"
W. Li, V. Sidorenko, T. Jerkovits, and G. Kramer, Redundancy, Moscow, Russia, Oct 21-25, 2019
- "Private authentication with physical identifiers through broadcast channel measurements,"
O. Günlü, R. F. Schaefer, and G. Kramer, IEEE Inf. Theory Workshop, Visby, Sweden, Aug 25-28, 2019
- "Joint state sensing and communication over memoryless multiple access channels,"
M. Kobayashi, H. Hamad, G. Kramer, and G. Caire, IEEE Int. Symp. Inf. Theory, Paris, France, Jul 7-12, 2019