In the CASA Cluster of Excellence, we are interested in information-theoretical modeling, analysis and optimization of cryptographic basic functions in future communication and data processing networks.
The precise modeling of real communication channels and communication scenarios plays a central role.
We are especially focused on:
- operationally based information-theoretical security measures such as semantic security
- wiretap channels with and without attackers
- bit commitment, oblivious transfer via real communication channels and real communication tasks
Arbitrarily Varying Wiretap Channels with Non-Causal Side Information at the Jammer
- Author(s): C. Janda, M. Wiese, E. Jorswieck, H. Boche
- Event: 2020 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT 2020)
Semantic Security via Seeded Modular Coding Schemes and Ramanujan Graphs
- Author(s): M. Wiese, H. Boche
- Journal title: IEEE Transactions on Information Theory (accepted for publication)