Winter 2021/22 intake:
Applications for Winter 2021/22 intake (first classes ~ mid of October 2021) are being accepted as of January 1st 2021. The final application deadline for all applicants (including non-EU students) at TUM is 31 May 2021. Missing documents can not be uploaded after this deadline.
We strongly recommend students who need a visa to study in Germany (most non-EU students) to apply as early as possible (~March 2021). We expect to finalize admission decisions for these early applications earlier, so that prospective students will not have any problems in securing a visa.
Interviews will be conducted within the period March 2021 - October 2021 (General principle: early application -> early interview timeslot).
- Start of the application period for the next winter semester: 1 January 2021
- Final deadline for applications: 31 May 2021. Missing documents can not be uploaded after the deadline!
- Assessment phase stage 1: February - July 2021 (Depending on workload of assessment boards, managing a lot of additional Corona-challeges at University, completion of stage 1 may get delayed).
- Assessment phase stage 2 (Interviews): March - October 2021
Official acceptance or refusal letter available for download after notification of the result
- Enrollment, Winter semester, Lecture period: See here