Winter 2020/21 intake (Corona Update):
TUM has extended Master Application Deadline. This extension is also valid for MSNE applications!
Winter 2020/21 intake:
Applications for Winter 2020/21 intake are being accepted as of January 1st 2020. The final application deadline for all applicants (including non-EU students) at TUM is 31 May 2020. Missing documents can not be uploaded after this deadline.
We strongly recommend students who need a visa to study in Germany (most non-EU students) to apply as early as possible (March 2020). We expect to finalize admission decisions for these applications until May 31, so that prospective students will not have any problems in securing a visa.
Interviews will be conducted within the period March 2020 - September 2020 (General principle: early application -> early interview timeslot).
- Start of the application period for the next winter semester: 1 January 2020
- Final deadline for applications: 31 May 2020. Missing documents can not be uploaded after the deadline!
- Assessment phase stage 1: February - July 2020
- Assessment phase stage 2 (Interviews): March - September 2020
Official acceptance or refusal letter available for download after notification of the result
- Enrollment, Winter semester, Lecture period: See here