Dr.-Ing. Mohammad Hamad
|mohammad.hamad (at) tum.de|
|Languages||English, Arabic, German (basic)|
Mohammad Hamad is a Postdoctoral Researcher in the Associate Professorship of Embedded Systems and Internet of Things in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Technical University of Munich (TUM). Mohammad received his Ph.D. in computer engineering (Dr.-Ing.) from the Institute for Data Technology and Communication Networks at TU Braunschweig in 2020. Before his Ph.D, Mohamamd completed his bachelor in software engineering and information system at Aleppo University, Syria.
Mohammad ’s research interests are in the area of Autonomous vehicle Security and IoT security.
Only Master (MT) and Bachelor (BT) theses are listed.
|Alex Künzner||Evaluating the use of MISP as a shared threat intelligence repository for IOV||BT||2021|
|Finkenzeller, Andreas Stefan||SenGen - An Automotive Simulation Framework to Generate Realistic Sensor and Attack Data||MT||2020|
|Hangmao Liu||Implementation and Evaluation of IBE for Securing MQTT Protocol||MT||2020|
|IoT Security||Lecturer||Summer: 2021|
|Software Architecture for Distributed Embedded Systems||Tutor||Winter: 20/21|
|Advanced Seminar Embedded Systems and Internet of Things||Supervisor||Summer: 2020, Winter: 20/21|
|Doctoral Seminar Embedded Systems and Internet of Things||Manager||Summer: 2020|
- [2021, PC member]: The 26th Nordic Conference on Secure IT Systems (NordSec 2021)
- [2021, PC member]: DSD2021(Security and Privacy of Cyber-Physical Systems (SPCPS))
- [2021, PC member]: DATE Initiative on Autonomous Systems Design (ASD)
- [2020, PC member]: DATE Initiative on Autonomous Systems Design (ASD)
- [2019, Auxiliary Reviewer]: International Conference on Vehicle Technology and Intelligent Transport Systems (VEHITS)
- ACM Transactions on Cyber-Physical Systems (TCPS)- 2021
- IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems (IEEE T-ITS) - 2020, 2021
- IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology (IEEE TVT) - 2018