Contributor: Kai Hu
- Kai Hu and Dongheui Lee, Prediction-based Synchronized Human Walking Motion Imitation by Humanoid Robot a, automation, Special Issue on Control of walking robots, 60 (2012), no 11, 705-714.
Peer-reviewed conference papers
- Kai Hu, C. Ott, Dongheui Lee, Online Human Walking in imitation task and Joint Space Based on Quadratic Programming, IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2014, accepted.
- Kai Hu, Christian Ott and Dongheui Lee, Human Walking imitation based on Quadratic Programming, 3rd German Robotics Society Days (DGR days), 2013.
- Kai Hu, Dongheui Lee, Bipedal Locomotion Primitive Learning, Control and Prediction from Human Data, 10th International Symposium on Robot Control (SYROCO), 2012.
- Christian Ott, Dongheui Lee and Yoshihiko Nakamura, Motion Capture based Human Motion Recognition and Imitation by Direct Marker Control, in Proc. 8th IEEE International Conference on Humanoid Robots (HUMANOIDS), pp. 399-405, Daejeon, Korea, Dec 1-3, 2008
- Whole-body Motion Imitation for a Small Humanoid Robot, 05.2011, LSR, TUM