In 2011, I awarded a Bachelor's degree in mechatronic engineering from The Interdisciplinary Professional Unit on Engineering and Advanced Technologies of the National Polytechnic Institute, located in Mexico City. After that I obtained a Master's degree from The Center for Research and Advanced Studies of the National Polytechnic Institute, also in Mexico City. During my master, I worked under the advisory of Dr. Rafael Castro and Dr. Hugo Rodríguez on non-linear real-time control applied on a quadcopter. From 2013 to 2015 I worked for the pipeline integrity analisys group of The Higher Education School of Chemical Engineering and Extractive Industries as the head of the robotics department. During that period I worked on magnetic-wheeled inspection robots and aerial photogrametry. In 2016, I joined ICS to pursue a Doctoral degree, mainly working on sensor based locomotion for humanoid robots on complex environments.
- non-linear control
Update failed: The remote server returned an error (HTTP status 404: Not found) Showing cached content.
- A Comprehensive Realization of Robot Skin: Sensors, Sensing, Control, and Applications. Proceedings of the IEEE Volume 107 (10), 2019, 2034 - 2051 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- Whole-Body Active Compliance Control for Humanoid Robots with Robot Skin. 2019 International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2019, 5404--5410 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- Evaluation of a Large Scale Event Driven Robot Skin. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters 4 (4), 2019, 4247 - 4254 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- Pressure-Driven Body Compliance Using Robot Skin. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 2019, 4418-4423 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- Multi-Contacts Force-Reactive Walking Control duringPhysical Human-Humanoid Interaction. IEEE-RAS 19th International Conference on Humanoid Robots (Humanoids), 2019, 33-39 mehr… BibTeX
- Reward-Punishment Actor-Critic Algorithm Applying to Robotic Non-grasping Manipulation. 2019 Joint IEEE 9th International Conference on Development and Learning and Epigenetic Robotics (ICDL-EpiRob), 2019, 2161-9484 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- Adaptive Friction Compensation for Humanoid Robots without Joint-Torque Sensors. IEEE-RAS 18th International Conference on Humanoid Robots (Humanoids), 2018, 980 - 985 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- Enhancing Biped Locomotion on Unknown Terrain Using Tactile Feedback. IEEE-RAS 18th International Conference on Humanoid Robots (Humanoids), 2018, 47 - 52 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )