|Content||The content will cover the following questions and topics: |
- What is a "stage profile", how can I produce it?
- What is charism, how can I develop it?
- What does personality mean?
- Stage fright - Where does it come from and how can I eliminate it?
- How do I conduct my auditory (even without using words)?
- What does female leadership mean?
- Introduction into "Servant Leadership"
- Social Skills
The exercises include elements of role-playing, free recitation, conscious listening to music, coordination training for complex movement sequences, pantomime and wordless leading.
|Format||Lecture with exercises|
|Language||German / English|
|Dozent||Cornelia Sonnek-Zeis / Diplompädagogin und Konzertpianistin - Institut für Klavier und Konzertpädagogik|
|Credits||3 ECTS, FIQ|
Wednesday 13:15 - 14:45 and Friday 13:15 - 14:00
Kickoff: Wednesday 20.10.2021, 13:15 - 14:45
TranslaTUM, Einsteinstraße 25, various rooms
Kickoff: TranslaTUM, Einsteinstraße 25, groundfloor, seminar room 22.00.44
|Examination||The exam consists of an individual presentation to demonstrate practical learning achievements and an oral exam test knowledge-based learning results. The final grade is calculated from the elements: 50% grade of presentation / 50% grade of oral exam|