Matti Strese, M.Sc.
Lehrstuhl für Medientechnik (Prof. Steinbach)
- Tel.: +49 (89) 289 - 25814
- Raum: 0504.EG.402
Matti Strese studied Electrical Engineering at the Technische Universität München (Germany). He received the degree Master of Science in July 2014. After this he joined the Media Technology Group at the Technische Universität München in September 2014, where he is working as a member of the research staff. His current research interests are in the field of acquisition, parametrization, and display of haptic data.
- Haptic Data Acquisition
- Material Property Parametrization
- Handcrafted Feature Classification
- Deep Learning Classification
- Haptic Display
- Augmentation of Haptic Devices
- Tactile Computer Mouse (TCM)