- Topics in Multi-User Information Theory [ pdf file ] [ DOI link ]
G. Kramer, Found. Trends Commun. Inf. Theory, vol. 4, no. 4-5, pp. 265-444, 2007
- Cooperative Communications [ pdf file ] [ DOI link ]
G. Kramer, I. Maric, and R.D. Yates, Found. Trends Network., vol. 1, no. 3-4, pp. 271-425, 2006
- Directed Information for Channels with Feedback [ ps.gz file ] [ pdf file ]
Konstanz: Hartung-Gorre Verlag, 1998. ETH Series Inf. Proc., Vol. 11, Ed. James L. Massey.
- "Mismatched models to lower bound the capacity of dual-polarization optical fiber channels,"
F. J. García-Gómez and G. Kramer, IEEE/OSA J. Lightw.Techn., submitted Dec 2020
- "Invertible low-divergence coding," [ arXiv ]
P. Schulte, R. A. Amjad, T. Wiegart, and G. Kramer, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, submitted Oct 2020
Published or Accepted:
- "Information theory for cellular wireless networks," [ Cambridge ]
Y.-H. Kim and G. Kramer, in Information Theoretic Perspectives on 5G Systems and Beyond, I. Maric, S. Shamai, O. Simeone, eds., Cambridge Univ. Press, Feb 2021
- "Mismatched models to lower bound the capacity of optical fiber channels," [ Xplore ]
F. J. García-Gómez and G. Kramer, IEEE/OSA J. Lightw.Techn., Dec 2020
- "Skew convolutional codes," [ Link ]
V. Sidorenko, W. Li, O. Günlü, and G. Kramer, Entropy, Dec 2020
- "Coding for positive rate in the source model key agreement problem," [ Xplore ]
A. Gohari, O. Günlü, and G. Kramer, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, Oct 2020
- "Sum-rate capacity for symmetric Gaussian multiple access channels with feedback," [ Xplore ]
E. Sula, M. Gastpar, and G. Kramer, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, May 2020
- “On skew convolutional codes,"
V. Sidorenko, W. Li, O. Günlü, and G. Kramer, IEEE Inf. Theory Workshop, Riva del Garda, Italy, Apr 2021
- “Nested tailbiting convolutional codes for secrecy, privacy, and storage,”
O. Günlü, T. Jerkovits, V. Sidorenko, and G. Kramer, ACM Workshop Inform. Hiding & Multimedia Security, Denver, CO, Jun 22-24, 2020
- "Stealth communication with vanishing power over binary symmetric channels,"
D. Lentner and G. Kramer, IEEE Int. Symp. Inf. Theory, Los Angeles, CA, Jun 21-26, 2020