Uzi Pereg is a post-doctoral researcher in the Institute of Communication Engineering in the Technical University of Munich (TUM). He was awarded the Ph.D. degree at the Viterbi Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel, in 2019. Uzi received the B.Sc (summa cum laude) degree in Electrical Engineering from Azrieli College of Engineering, Jerusalem, Israel, in 2011, and the M.Sc. degree from Technion, Haifa, Israel, in 2015. His research interests are in the areas of quantum communications, information theory and coding theory. Uzi is a recipient of the Pearl Award for outstanding research work in the field of communications, the KLA-Tencor Award for an excellent conference paper, the Viterbi Scholarship of the Technion, and the CHE Scholarship for outstanding postdoctoral fellows in quantum science and technology.
Algorithms in Quantum Theory (950466561)
- The Arbitrarily Varying Channel Under Constraints With Side Information at the Encoder. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory 65 (2), 2019, 861-887 mehr… Volltext ( DOI )
- The Arbitrarily Varying Relay Channel. Entropy 21 (5), 2019, 516 mehr… Volltext ( DOI )
- The Capacity Region of the Arbitrarily Varying MAC: With and Without Constraints. 2019 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT), IEEE, 2019 mehr… Volltext ( DOI )
- The arbitrarily varying degraded broadcast channel with causal side information at the encoder. 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT), IEEE, 2017 mehr… Volltext ( DOI )
- The arbitrarily varying channel under constraints with causal side information at the encoder. 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT), IEEE, 2017 mehr… Volltext ( DOI )
- Channel Upgradation for Non-Binary Input Alphabets and MACs. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory 63 (3), 2017, 1410-1424 mehr… Volltext ( DOI )