To be eligable to apply for MSCE, you require a Bachelor degree or equivalent from a university that rated H+ at Anabin in electrical engineering and/or information technology.
Application for the Program:
1. Prepare your application
2. You apply via TUMonline (required documents)
3. We review your application
4. We notify you about your admission (rejection or interview) (assessment process)
5. You accept your spot and submit all documents for enrolment (required documents for enrolment)
6. You pay the semester fee
7. We complete your enrolment
8. You pick up your student card
Recommended deadline: March 15, 2020 (especially for Non-EU students)
Extended deadline: June 30, 2020 (new deadline)
Admission results will be announced as soon as possible, typically a few days after the interview.
Admission results are announced latest in September 2020.
Applicants from the following countries/provinces (China, Georgia and Iran) should note the special conditions.