Applying for MSPE

If you have a Bachelor degree in electrical or mechanical engineering, with a strong focus on power engineering and excellent grades you can apply for the Master's Program in Power Engineering.

Most important

  • Please note that non-EU applicants need to have their documents processed by uni-assist.
  • Please use our grade converter first.
  • Please create an online account and upload the documents in the required form.