TU München, RCS
Consultation hour: by arrangement or during working hours.
Research field: Algorithms and architecture for Body-area Sensor Networks.
Teaching & Administrative duties
- Practical work/Lab session: Body Sensor Network for Health Application (Wintersemester 2010/2011). Information
- Practical work/Lab session: Real-time programming. Information
- Hauptseminar. Information
- Webmaster. Contact me if you have any problem with this website.
PhD Student at RCS in TU-Munich from January 2010.
|6 Months in 2009||Internship at Siemens (Universität Hamburg, Germany)|
- Particles filter development on FPGA for aerospace industry (airport radar for security/critical systems).
- Embedded software programming.
|3 Months in 2008||Internship at STMicroelectronics (Grenoble, France)|
- Evaluation of graph Based tools allowing generation of stimulus for IP verification/test.
- Test scenarios in C++, use of tests environment, testbenches writing, scripting
- Code coverage (path & decision coverage)
|Internship at the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (Grenoble, France)|
- Development of FPGA programs for high speed counters and simulation (testbench)
2 months in 2006
|Internship at the Institut de Recherche & Développement (Santiago, Chile)|
- Development of Personal management software
|2006-2009||TELECOM/ENSIMAG, Institut Polytechnique de Grenoble, France |
- 3 years of Engineering School in Telecommunication (Master Degree).
- 1 semester of Erasmus-exchange in Hamburg, Germany.
|2003-2006||Université Joseph Fourier, in Grenoble, France |
- Bachelor Degree in Computer sciences applied to management
- 1 year of Erasmus-exchange in Madrid, Spain